Personally identifiable information we may collect includes, but is not limited to, the following data:
- First name and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
Data of this type is only collected if voluntarily disclosed via action on our site, such as completing the contact form or emailing us at email@example.com. None of the aforementioned information is required to use this site.
Non-personally identifiable information we may collect includes, but is not limited to, the following data:
- Device information (OS type or browser type)
- Internet Protocol (IP) address
- Browser device (i.e. laptop or mobile)
- Usage (pages viewed, amount of time on page, exit URLs, etc.)
Anonymous data is collected through tools such as cookies, which are text files that collect user behavior information. We collect cookies from the Site to help improve the online experience for users. Each cookie is a small text file that the Site downloads onto a user’s device. The cookies we use contain information that identifies a user’s computer and stores data about the user’s visit to the Site. Please see Cookie Settings to manage and control the use of these files.
NewSouth may use IP addresses, web server log files and other information of a similar type to manage and analyze the Site and its use by users.
Business Partner and Third-Party Access
NewSouth maintains several protocols to protect users’ information:
- Contact Form: Submission through the contact form is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology.
- Email: Messages sent to firstname.lastname@example.org are delivered through our Exchange Server, which is routinely evaluated for security by our third‐party vendor. However, messages sent over the internet may not be secure. When a sender receives a receipt acknowledging a previously sent message, please keep in mind that message has been sent via the internet.
- NewSouth may retain any and all content from form or email submissions.
Additional Privacy Matters